Doodle for Google 2022 Contest – Win Rs 5 Lakh (Only for Class I to X Students) Register Now
Anyone Indian student enrolled at any institution is eligible to take part the Doodle to participate in the Google event 2022.
What is Doodle for Google?
This is also known as Google Doodle Contest 2022 and have the chance to be featured in Google’s Google India homepage on 11/2022 and receive the college scholarship amounting to 5 Lacs (5,00,000/-)s.
What is Start Date and End Date Doodle for Google Contest 2022?
It is worth noting that the start date for entries to the contest is in August 2022, and the closing date for submission in September is 2022.
One doodle per participant is permitted. If there are duplicate entries entry or more than one, only the one entry that is the first will be the one accepted to be entered into the competition. The theme for Doodle to Google 2022 will be “When I’m old enough, I’d like to’.
The Eligibility Criteria For Doodle for Google
he competition is open to Indian Citizens.
When registering to Doodle 4 Google competition, the user must be a student at a school studying in the classes 1-10.
The student must obtain prior approval from parents/guardians or teacher, and has agreed to be bound by rules and rules and.
Prizes Money For Doodle for Google Contest 2022
1st National Winner
- The winner for the nation of Doodle in support of Google will be featured in Google’s Google India Homepage on 14th November 2022.
- A college scholarship of Rs. 5,00,000 will be awarded to the winner.
- The technology kit of 250,000 rupees. 2,00,000.00 will be offered to their school
- The winner will receive a Certificate or Trophy of Achievement
- The winner will be awarded the chance to go on an excursion to Google Office Additionally, you can be awarded for any Hardware.
- Winner will also be awarded with Goodley Schwag
Doodle for Google 2nd Group Winners
- The four Group Winners artworks will be showcased in an online gallery on the Doodle website. Their doodles were featured in the Doodle in the Google gallery.
- Each Winner of the Group will be awarded a college scholarship worth Rs. 250,000/-(Two lakhs and fifty thousand).
- The technology package worth the amount of Rs. 1,00,000 will be provided to the school
- The recipient will receive an award of Medal of Recognition /Trophy
- A certificate of accomplishment will be presented to winners.
- The winners will be given the chance to go on an excursion into the Google Office in India
- It is also awarded for any Hardware item.
- The winners will be awarded with Googley Schwag
Doodle for Google 3rd For National Finalists
- The 12 finalist doodles will be featured in an online gallery on the website
- A certificate of achievement will be presented
- Any hardware product will be awarded at the discretion of the prize winners.
- Prize winners are also rewarded with Googley Schwag
What is the process to apply for Doodle for Google?
- To participate in to participate in the Doodle 4 Google contest the contestant must download and print out the entry form within the contest’s time.
- Draw your entry on the paper: The students may make doodles using any color materials they wish over the entry form that is printed.
- Participants must type the details on their Entry Form.
- Follow the directions on the form.
- The Doodle should include a Title and Description (Statement that explains the drawings you’ve made and the way it represents something you want to achieve.
- The doodle must be drawn within the area specified in your entry form.
- Fill in the entry form and fill in the entry form.
- The doodle created must be uploaded online to the Google website portal.
- The hard copy of doodle along with the application form can be sent by post also by the parents/guardian/teachers to the below-mentioned address.
- All supported files must be in jpg as well as PNG.
- Doodles are classified by students in their classes, for example: Class 1 to 2. Classes 3 and 4 Classes 5 to 6 and Classes 7 through 8 as well as classes 9 to 10.
- From the doodles that have been shortlisted, four doodles in every group will then be chosen by the guest judges.
Choice of the Winner
- 20 doodles selected will be made available on the Google website from October 2022 through November 2022. After that, the public vote will begin.
- Based on votes from the public Based on public vote, the winner of every group is revealed.
- One person is allowed to have one vote for each class group.
- The guest judges will announce an overall winner doodle out of the submissions received. It will be featured at Google India’s Google India homepage on November 2022.
Office Address: Doodle4Google, DDB Mudra Group, 184, Ground Floor, Platinum Tower, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon – 122016, Haryana
Official Website: https://doodles.google.co.in/intl/ALL_in/d4g/how-it-works/