Jaytex Construction is currently seeking an ambitious, skilled and experienced project manager to come on board to help develop our Darwin Division of the Company.
LATES JOB UPDATE: Best Us Job Project Manager / Team Coordinator: Planning of Polar Ship Operations 2022.
INTERNET POSITION ENVIRONMENT
Jaytex Construction is a well-established construction and design company that operates located in Darwin, Adelaide, Katherine and Alice Springs, a dynamic commercial builder with plans for national expansion. Established within Northern Territory, Northern Territory, Jaytex is an innovative and innovative business that is committed to investing in their employees.
As a business, we believe in continuous learning, development, and innovation. We welcome new ideas and employ the latest IT Systems, we invest in our employees’ development and provide team members with the resources they need, and hold them accountable and accountable for the results they deliver.
Our model of business is to compete and win contracts, then collaborate with a select group of subcontractors in completing the project, therefore efficient project management is crucial element to our achievement.
Due to the continued growth and an increase in projects, we’re now in need of more Project Managers. Since we believe in working as an entire team, our skilled construction experts will be there to you, guide and support you. As Jaytex expands it will provide opportunities for you as well as other team members to expand also.
RELATIONSHIPS FOR REPORTING AND Key Stakeholders
The position is directly accountable to the Construction Manager, as well as the General Manager.
The position is expected to collaborate closely with their team in the management of their site and engage with key stakeholders as well as customers.
- be responsible for controlling the time, cost and quality of construction projects.
- you will use your experience to lead Jaytex’ projects and ensure their success and profitability.
- be professional in your day-to-day dealings
- develop and maintain strong relationships within the company and externally.
- High level of communication skills
- Ability to learn
- Desire to succeed
- As the successful candidate you are an experienced Project Manager looking to join a company
The responsibilities as specified above may be altered in accordance with the changing requirements of the position.
JAYTEX CORE VALUES
Build to Last
– Take pride in work
– Deliver a high level of Quality Assurance
Build with Trust
– Act with integrity
– Provide clients with transparency
– Prove realistic deadlines
– Act Professionally
Build inch by inch
– Continuous growth
– Continuous learning
– Continuous improvement
Build for the Future
– Community and local
– Corporate social responsibility
– Do it for the greater good
– Help our team mates
– Help people and subcontractors grow and succeed
– Be grateful
– Anything is possible
– Provide ample training
– Maintain Zero Harm in the workplace and environment
– Engage WHS Professionals
– Incorporate Safety in Design
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Construction Project Manager
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge & experience in the planning and running of large-scale commercial projects.
- Demonstrated high level of organisational ability and initiative.
- Experience with a leading Tier 2 contractor (or above) in similar construction environment
- You will be a registered Project Manager with the Australian Institute of Project Management or willing to become a registered PM.
- Experience using Procore project management software (or similar).
Salary and benefits will be reflective of your current skills and qualifications but will be very competitive for the right candidate. Applications are welcome from anyone who meets the above qualifications.
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- How many years’ experience do you have in the construction industry?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- How many years’ experience do you have with project planning and scheduling?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?